Kingdom: New Lands is a "sequel" to Kingdom that was released for the PC Platform "Steam" on August 9th, 2016. New Lands features several new additions to the game, including but not limited to:
- New Mechanics - Various bugs and/or troublesome mechanics in Kingdom have been corrected, as well as new features being added, to allow the player a more fun, engaging, and challenging atmosphere while playing the game.
- New Mounts - Tired of riding the same two horses? Why not try one of these new horses? Or even a stag or a bear? There are now various mounts for the Monarch to ride.
- New "Level Design" - Instead of having only one world/level play on, there are now six different islands which you can build your kingdom upon, each island more difficult than the last with unique collectibles (such as new horses (and a bear) from each island.
- The Boat - Your primary method of transportation to move from island to island. Completing construction on this vessel and boarding it means that you've beaten the level you were currently playing on, and now you can move on to another island
- New Subjects - In the forest you might encounter Hermits who can help you with your construction projects. Or, back at home you can unlock the Banker who can first of all keep your coins safe for you.
- New Statues - More mysterious stone shrines can be found among the ruins, offering new boosts and buffs to consider.
Kingdom: New Lands was given as a free gift to users who purchased Kingdom shortly before New Lands was released.
Below is a list of helpful links to aid travelers in their guide to the New Lands!
|Kingdom Wiki Pages|
|Knights||The Financier||The Merchant||Hermits|
|Siege Workshop & Catapult||The Boat|
|Blazons||Islands||Seasons & Daycycles||Tools|
|Coins||Tax Chest||Patch Notes||Achievements|